Friday 16 November 2007

Tossers

It's been some time since I updated this blog as I have been a little disheartened recently. read: want "FuckingTossers" to fail in a stunning fashion and for RaidWanker and HardAss the GM to die a horrible and painful death. I'll now try an update you all on what has been happening in the last 2 months.

Tuesday 4th September 2007 - Nowhere

YAY!! I finally got my Reins of the Netherray today - 280% speed flying mount.

And then my joy started turning to disappointment...

OK, I was signed up for tonight's raid days ago. I was waiting outside the instance with most of the rest of the guild and raid time hits with no RaidWanker the RL online. 5 minutes after start time he comes on and I am told I am rotated. WTF? I thought we had this sorted.

As Usual TiceNits and I could have arranged to do something if we were not raiding.

I am miffed but wished everyone good luck in guildchat and then made a slightly sarcastic comment about how well the roatation system was working and then went offline.

I logged on a bit later and noticed that the guild rank names had been changed, they were a bit rude towards the standard members, I commented on this in guild chat replacing whatever the actual rude name was with "I'm a useless wanker" or something. Then I logged off.

No comments: