Thursday 19 June 2014

Hearthstone: Sorcerer's Apprentice

Last night I decided to rebuild my mage deck as it was the mage daily quest and my mage battles always suck.

So I went and did some net-decking (that's a term, go check out The Angry Chicken Podcast) and found this low budget deck. OK, I am missing a few cards and I haven't crafted them yet, so I had to shoe horn 4-6 other cards in but it is doing me very well at the moment. I think it makes me the Sorcerer's Apprentice!

I have been getting great win streaks and am up to rank 15. That's where I've stalled for now, I think it may be time to switch to a net-decked Hunter deck and see if I can get further.

After that the guys over at TAC podcast are suggesting that the current meta is for a hand lock deck. More about that another day.

No comments: