Saturday 26 July 2014

Hearthstone - Quarter 1 - Maexxna

The first 2 bosses were easy sauce, Surely the Spider Queen was going to rip me a new one and lay all her eggs in it. In two weeks I'm going to have a big boil burst and millions of little Maexxnas are going to come flooding out. Yeah?

No! Maexxna went down just as easily as the first two bosses.

What deck have I been using this whole time. The low budge mage deck from Icy Veins.

Here's the screen shot just before I take my final turn...


Kel is a little shocked ...


Yay, another legendary, if a little crap ...


I'm not the only one who thinks that card is a little crap ...



Oh well, time for the Druid and Rogue class challenges which I have just unlocked.


Or maybe not. The whipped my ass! Special indeed ...





No comments: