Wednesday 9 July 2014

WoW - Finally Finished Kun-Lai

Last Night MarcusMaximi finally finished Kun-Lai Summit and moved into Townlong Steppes.

The reason being that I didn't level him until the patch hit which increased rep gain during current expansion levelling (Patch 5.4?) so he hit level 90 really quickly whilst still in Krasarang Wilds!!!

I want to do all the content so have been slowly doing the zones and they are becoming easier and easier with SoO LFR gear!!

Last week I finished the PvP battleground and kill the Warlord in the tower parts of the Legendary quest chain and after reading up was concerned that I wouldn't be able to do some of the next steps if I hadn't got Isle of Thunder up to stage 3 or something.

I don't know, but I decided to just get a move on and get all the zones finished anyway.

So, time permitting, over the last couple of days I have been finishing the Divine Bell quest with Anduin and the Kun-Lai zone quests.

Last night I finished the Divine Bell quest which gave me the Operation: Shieldwall Campaign achievement, 10 points and the Grand Gryphon!

Not only that but I already had 99 mounts so that gave me...


Mountain o' Mounts achievement, another 10 points and the Red Dragonhawk mount!

Then I went and did the last few quests in Kun-Lai Summit and got ...



All in all a rather productive evening!

No comments: