Monday 22 September 2014

WoW - Legendary Quest - The Massive Halls of Thunder Typo

I know I am late to the game here, but it still threw me for a bit.

When I picked up the Echoes of the Titans quest I checked what it said in the wowhead guide on the legendary questline and it said that the Titan Runestones drop from raid bosses in the Chambers of Flesh-Shaping and the Halls of Thunder.

This, apparently, is what the quest text also used to say and this had me a little confused as it said it was the last 2 wings of Throne of Thunder. Except the last 2 wings are "Halls of Flesh Shaping" and the "Pinnacle of Storms".

Well, it turns out they were typos in the original quest text, plagiarised verbatim over at wowhead, and have now been corrected in your actual quest log as well as the actual quest page over at copyhead.com

Incidentally, as of patch 5.4 you can now get your titan runestones from the first two wings of Seige of Orgrimmar too!

Well, I am now queued up for Chambers of Storm Pinnacle Shaping while the Gaze buff is active :)

No comments: