Tuesday 14 October 2014

WoW - Waiting for 6.0.2

So, last night I finished all the mad stuff before 6.0.2 hit. I was trying to level Runesprocket the warlock from 87 to 90 before the pre-expac patch hit so that he could start the legendary quest-line. Obviously that wasn't going to happen!

The Americans have already got 6.0.2 but we have to wait until tomorrow morning to get it. I suppose it's their turn! So what am I going to do?

Well, it's time to restart those rep grinds.

Ooo, I haven't finished the Cloud Serpents. So I pop over to Jade Forest and pick up the quests. After a quick relog over to the banker to pick up some mats for bandages and cooking I am soon on the  dailies and knock them all out in about 20 minutes.

After loooking at how much more rep is needed it looks like I stopped doing these dailies 3 days away from exalted! DOH!

Whilst fishing up the minnows needed for one of the dailies I also got this ...


No back over to Halfhil to grind some more Lotus and Celestials before going to do bugland!

No comments: