Tuesday 25 April 2017

Flying Finally

So whilst at work I completed the champion missions that awarded Legionfall rep so as soon as I logged in when I got home I clicked the rep icon in my bags and I was welcomed with the Part 2 achievement - YAY!!!

I was also congratulated in /g which is amazing as no-one has been online in weeks! It turns out that they'd all disappeared off to another guild to raid and it had all fallen apart - LOL!

Anyway, now that I had finished the Legion Flying grind I suddenly felt at a loss for what to do, I couldn't even be bothered to do the daily world quests on MM as I only had a 2 day expiry on them!!

I nearly walked away, but decided to knock them out anyway and have a little fly around Broken Shore.

HOW EASY ARE WORLD QUESTS WITH FLYING?

OMFG!

I cleared all 4 of the level 110's world quests.

The Kirin Tor Magic of Flight and Like the Wind world quests are especially easy with flying. With the Magic of Flight just make sure to enter the first bubble to activate the end point and with the Like the Wind quests make sure to go through the jump portals but not the cool down reset portal.

No comments: