Thursday 13 April 2017

Legion Flying Progress

So, Having got to work 4 hours late yesterday so that I could complete the Val'sharah Legion Invasion and therefore the Defender of the Broken Isles achievement it turns out you don't need it anymore - grrr!!

I have updated my guide accordingly.

So anyway, all I have left to do is complete the Suramar storylines, discover all the Broken Isles and raise legionfall reputation to revered.

The rep grind will progress as I play I guess and the discovery is just a travel grind so I am concentrating on getting Suramar finished.

I was at the Emerald dream raid part and the quest has been in my quest log for some time so this morning I decided to get that out of the way.

So, I popped into raid finder and did all three sections of the raid, just to be sure. It turns out I've done the first part, but needed to do the other two anyway.

Bonus here was 2.1 Artifact Power Tear as one of the quest rewards!!!

So, next up is to complete all the leyline feeds. I had 4 still to get so, first off to Faranar, then the cave by the river just to the north, then the cave south of Moonguard and finally off to the Crimson Thicket for Kel'balor, finishing off the last half of Tidying Tel'anor along the way.

With the leylines all activated it was time to head off to seal the arcway outlets and get some plating...

Growing Crisis
Emerald Nightmare raid - COMPLETE

A Change of Seasons
Giving It All We've Got
Ephemeral Manastorm Projector
Flow Control
Bring Home the Beacon
Withered Progress
All In
Arcan'dor, Gift of the Ancient Magi
Arluin's Request

Tidying Tel'anor - COMPLETE
The Lost Advisor - Starts at 45.8, 40.2
An Ancient Recipe
Bad Intentions
Tools of the Trade
The Last Chapter
Paying Respects
End of the Line
The Final Ingredient
Feathersong's Redemption
Fragments of Memory

Breaking The Lightbreaker
Lyana Darksorrow - Starts at 30.8, 59.1
Glaive Circumstances
Fresh Meat
Grimwing the Devourer
A Fate Worse Than Dying
Symbols of Power
Shard of Vorgos
Shard of Kozak
Azoran Must Die




No comments: