Friday 14 April 2017

More Legion Flying Progress

I left it yesterday with Marcus sat in Suramar having shut down a couple of outlets.

Today I logged on and shut the other outlets and then killed some Chromatic Defenders for the plating.

After that I shot though the other quests and completed A Change of Seasons before continuing on with the quests. I assume these are patch 7.2 continuation quests rather than original quests ???

Then I went to find Lyana Darksorrow to do the last quest storyline in Felsoul Hold. I couldn't find her where she was supposed to be, so I checked which quests I had completed utilising the old quest check macro ...

/script print(IsQuestFlaggedComplete(xxxxx))

... and it turned out I just need to kill Azoran, so off I went to do that and I had Breaking The Lightbreaker completed as well as the Good Suramaritan, Loremaster of Legion and Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One achievements!!!!!!!!!!

On a roll, I went over to the broken Isles and knocked out the discovery element as well,l leaving only the rep grind to so :)

Armies of Legionfall - INCOMPLETE
3668/6000 Friendly

Explore Broken Shore - COMPLETE
Deliverance Point
Soul Ruin
The Weeping Terrace
Felrage Stand
Deadwood Landing
Broken Valley
Tomb of Sargeras
Felfire Pass

A Change of Seasons - COMPLETE
Giving It All We've Got
Ephemeral Manastorm Projector
Flow Control
Bring Home the Beacon
Withered Progress
All In
Arcan'dor, Gift of the Ancient Magi
Arluin's Request

Breaking The Lightbreaker - COMPLETE
Lyana Darksorrow - Starts at 30.8, 59.1
Glaive Circumstances
Fresh Meat
Grimwing the Devourer
A Fate Worse Than Dying
Symbols of Power
Shard of Vorgos
Shard of Kozak
Azoran Must Die

No comments: